The Lord must have whispered in the ears of my blogging sisters, telling them I needed encouragement because when I checked my blog I felt like I walked into the Academy Awards. Wow-three (3) awards! I am incredibly grateful, honored, humbled and uplifted!
Since all three awards have basically the same acceptance rules, I will combine my acceptance speeches by posting all three at once.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer the Questions
4. Pass the award to any other bloggers you want —link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
REALITY Blog Award Questions: A few I answered more completely in former posts, so I inserted the links.
If you could change something what would you change?
I love the changes God brings into my life especially when God “turned my wailing into dancing; removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy” Psalm 30:11. More about Celebrating Change
If you could relive one day, when would it be?
My wedding day – I would marry my husband a hundred times over again! It was a perfect day thanks to God and my hubby!
What’s one thing that really scares you?
What one dream have you not completed yet, and do you think you will be able to complete it?
I love school! I could go to college forever! I always wanted to earn my doctorate and God-willing – I will! Two degrees down and one to go!
If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
I enjoy putting myself into scripture, putting myself into the sandals of one of our biblical sisters – usually the wild ones. Caught in the Act
1. Thank & link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs that you admire and enjoy.
4. Notify the nominees.
5. Display the award logo on your blog.
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Post the award image on your page
3. Tell seven (7) random facts about yourself
4. Nominate fifteen (15) other blogs
Seven (7) random things about Karen:
- I am an extrovert. I am inspired and energized by the beautiful people around me.
- I hate exercise but it is always more fun with someone else!
- I love to paint and wish I had more time to put all the inspiring images in my head on canvas!
- I am sensitive! I hate being yelled at or made fun of!
- The lens I keep handy: All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23).
- My daughter continues her battle with Crohn’s Disease. I pray all my readers lift her up in prayer.
- I am thankful my children and I are living a happily and safely ever after in Christ’s peace.
There are so many incredible blogs on WordPress. It was very difficult to nominate just a few. I wish I had time to express my appreciation for each but the music started to play 300 words ago and they turned my mic off 150 words ago.
Please take a moment to visit and enjoy the blogs I follow and nominate: