WARNING: Land of HYPOCRISY!
I went to school to learn to be normal, and became a therapist to help others.
This blog is a series of posts about life lessons, biblical truths and challenges, or more simply put – advice that I’m working on following as I learn to walk in truth..
Properly Yoked is my best biblical advice and prayer:
“Do not plow with your ox and your ass yoked together” Deuteronomy 22:10
Lord, help me unhook my ass and see what your ox can do. Amen.
Always cruise with Jesus!
The following daily posts offer great yet challenging advice:
- Do As I say, not as I do ( Burning Fire Shut In My bones)
- Be yourself! (Angies Grapevine)
- Be Punctual! (Lady Boy Mirror)
- Harvest Trust in Love (Hasty Words)
- THIS TOO SHALL PASS. (M Bolden Me)
- Live below our means. (Artist Hippie Cali Chic)
- Don’t be a Workaholic! (Rarasaur)
And for all the single ladies (men):
- Nothing wrong with being single. (Pride In Madness)
There were many more. Please check out the daily post to find and share your favorite.